Reserve your private party today!
Private Party Guidelines:
- Pick a date. We need at least a two week notice. Parties have been booking fast lately, so check the calendar first. It is located under Reservations.
- Choose the painting from our gallery.
- Make a deposit of $100. This is not an additional fee, and is returned the day of the party as long as you have the ten painter minimum. DEPOSIT MUST BE MADE UPON BOOKING THE PARTY. Deposit is fully refunded if a cancellation is made at least seven days prior to the scheduled date. Final payment is due the day of the party.
- You bring the drinks, the food, and the people.
- We provide: cups/wine glasses, plates, napkins, plastic ware, corkscrew, and everything you need for you and your guests to paint your own masterpieces.
- Daytime children’s birthday parties cost $250 for ten painters (minimum). The birthday child paints for free as the 11th guest. Extra painters: $25/each. Parties are 2.5 hours long.
- Evening parties on the week-ends (Fridays and Saturdays) cost $350 for ten painters (minimum) for a 3 hour session. Additional painters cost $35 each.
Evening parties on weekdays cost $300 for ten painters (minimum) for a three hour session. Extra painters $30 each.
Saturday and Sunday afternoon parties cost $300 for ten painters (minimum). Additional painters: $30/each.
- You will still be charged for the minimum number (10) even if you do not meet the minimum painter requirement.
- Party host may come one half hour prior to the party to decorate and/or bring food and drinks, if desired.
- Party guests are encouraged to arrive ten minutes early before the scheduled time to check in and be ready to paint on time.
- Kids’ parties are available any day or evening of the week, with the exception of Friday and Saturday nights.
- Under no circumstances may anyone under the age of 21 drink alcohol in our establishment.